Thursday, December 24, 2009

Current dating saga Part II

So I went and met that guy Dave. He looked just like my friend Ryan and even drives a blue car. Instantly not attracted to him and he would only answer my questions and did not try to start any conversations of his own. Hey, I know it's painful to meet strangers and try to make conversation while evaluating and being evaluated, but it is what it is when you sign up for online dating. He is a nice guy for sure I'm just not sure we have anything in common other than cycling.

Soooo on the front with the "other dude = od". So we have spent more time together and it is just fun and nice and of course more time together makes me like him more. He is still working through his issues. He described them a little more and I think it comes down to his clock is ticking he wants to meet someone NOW and is afraid of making a mistake and settling on one person too quickly. Okay. I'm not sure how to feel about it cuz I'm a GREAT catch and I'm struggling with why doesn't he see this (although he says he does). I think I'm going to wait it out a couple of more weeks and see if he gets his stuff sorted out in his head. He says he'd be upset if I met someone and decided to quit seeing him. On one side people are telling me to not evaluate it and go with the flow for a little longer and on the other side my friends are telling me I deserve better. So I'm going to go with not thinking about it for a week or so...........plan on having a conversation with him in 2-3 weeks and if he is at the same place calling it quits until he figures his crap out. When did this get so difficult?? And WHY does it have to be so difficult??

No comments:

Post a Comment